вторник, май 05, 2009

Journey to Ellara, Vol. I


I was taking a walk onto some beautiful rocks on the beach yesterday (the kind that make you wanna jump off and plunge into infinity, because you feel that gravity has lost its power over you anyway), when I found a gorgeous spot simply crying to be Muse of the month. It was shortly before sunset and of course I had brought my camera along. Lately I've been looking back to my science fiction fascinations and listening to the amazing atmospheric band Amplifier, who have only added spice to the weirdness cooking in my head. I sat down and watched the glistening water, the sunbathed searocks and the slimy green algae spreading its thin white tentacles like spiralling clusters toward the depths. And it hit me: This is the story of one of many sister moons, orbiting some giant world (whose name is still under construction for now), and its Genesis. I'd been meaning to create a Genesis series for more than a year now, only the pieces didn't quite fit yet. 



This is the journey to Ellara... Just some unsorted concepts put together for Space Age Magazine.



To be continued...

5 коментара:

Ray каза...

Ouch! Seriously.

Анонимен каза...

Didn't I tell ya you could do it?!

monstergroove каза...

especially the last two ones are absolutely incredible:) awesome stuff!

Анонимен каза...

JELLYFISH AWESOMENESS! Something different! I like it, Emi!

Pinky каза...

Нямам какво да кажа, а дори да имах, щеше да е излишно. Красота... *bow*