сряда, юли 22, 2009

Strange Seas of Thought

"Is there anybody out there? Where the sky is like the ocean, Where the thunderclouds are endless and are waiting to fall


On abstract tangents I am riding on strange seas of thought, Where perplexion is a spider web - a sphinx suspended on a thread


Don't lose control of who you are... Out there upon meadows of green I'll be lying, on mountains of dreams I'll be climbing


Upon strange seas of thought, Upon thoughts of strange seas, I'm gonna go where I please..."

2 коментара:

ChasMoore каза...

the first two photos are really beautiful. the color in the first one is amazing. it's so UNREALISTIC and dream like. i want to be there. the lighting in these are so warm and inviting.

amazing.

Emmanu Elle каза...

Thank you... you'd love it if you decided to visit :) You can see the colors of the sunset from the other end of the horizon reflected in the sea waters.